admin @ 10-05 23:32:35   全部文章   0/304

我听评书网【视频】【朗文青少馆】八年级英语考点天天练115-朗文青少馆双赢分校

【视频】【朗文青少馆】八年级英语考点天天练115-朗文青少馆双赢分校善存银片
八年级英语
2017-11-5 朗文青少馆双赢分校

任务一

Ⅰ.阅读理解葛乐夫 。
Jeff Keth has only one leg. When he was 12 years old, Jeff had cancer (癌症). Doctors had to cut off most of his right leg. Every day Jeff puts on a man-made leg. The leg is plastic(塑料). With the plastic leg, Jeff can ski本物天下霸唱 , ride a bike万通六君子 ,蔡紫芬 swim and play soccer.
When he was 22 years oldp波高尖 , Jeff Keth ran across the United States. He started running in Boston on April lst. He stopped running in los Angeles. He ran 5150 km. That's about 26 km each day. Jeff wore out 36 pairs of running shoes and five plastic legs.
Jeff stopped in cities on the way to Los Angeles, In every city people gave Jeff money. The money was not for Jeff. It was for the American Cancer Society(美国癌症协会). The American Cancer Society used the money to study cancer. Jeff also talked about being disabled (伤残). He is disabled, but he can do many things. He finished college and is studying to be a lawyer(律师). Jeff said, "People can do anyting they want to do. I want people to know that I run not only for disabled people. I run for everybody."
根据短文内容尼彩i8 ,完成下列任务。
任务一:完成句子脉学之宗。
1. When Jeff was 22 years old, he could ____ the United States.
2. The American Cancer society used the money for ____.
任务二:判断正(T)误(F)大唐御医。
( )3. Jeff has only one leg, the left leg.
( )4. Jeff got the money for himself.
任务三:把画线句译成中文我听评书网 华康娃娃体 。
5. ________________________________________.

正确答案:
Ⅰ.1. run across 2. studying cancer
3. T 4. F
5. 人们可以做他们想做的任何事华夏立国传 。我想让人们知道我不仅是为残疾人而奔跑桃色追杀令 ,更是为了每一个人茫然弟 。
微信扫一扫关注该公众号

微信扫一扫关注该公众号
返回顶部