admin @ 09-02 02:52:07   全部文章   0/271

黑执事同人漫画浴室【视频】四六级又跪了?考研英语作文还有救!-跨考考研

【视频】四六级又跪了?考研英语作文还有救!-跨考考研

今天是四六级考试,黑执事同人漫画浴室 你报名了吗?你去考试了吗?考试能过吗?
据说这次的四六级考试媚骨之姿 ,是最后一次没有口语的考试
不过四六级考完,下周就是考研初试了!能量姐为泥萌连载的英语作文模板也到了最后一期!
回复“18作文预测”,就可以获得跨考考研独家的英语一、英语二全部作文预测的电子版资料哦~
今天文末的视频栏目《学长学姐初试陪考》,是关于最后几天沙鸥演唱会 ,专业课如何复习。
2018考研英语一小作文预测及范文2018考研英语一小作文预测及范文
1、投诉信
Direction: You just bought an English dictionary from a famous e-commerce site only to find it not as good as you expected. Write an email to the customer service center to
1) complain the poor quality of the dictionary废物老师 , and
2) give reasons for your complaints.
Dear Mr. Wang,
As one of the regular customers ofyour e-commerce site,I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about thedictionary.
What I have to complain lies in the following two aspects. In the first place, the paper of the dictionary is of poor quality.In addition,many pages in the dictionary are missing and some of the pages are reversed.Under these circumstances, I find this to be completely unacceptable.
I appreciate it very much if you couldchange it for a new one. Preferably,I hope you can give me a full refund.And I would like to have this matter settled in one week. I hope you can look into this matter as soon as possible and I am looking forward to your prompt reply.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
2、咨询信
Direction: Write a letter inquiring a travel agency about the trip to Mount Huangshan. Some necessary details must be included. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter情难枕 , using “Li Ming” instead.
Dear Sir or Madam野兽男孩 ,
I would like to travel to Mount Huangshan this summer.I am writing to ask if it is possible for you to provide me with some information regardingthe trip to Mount Huangshan.
First of all, would you mind telling mehow much the trip costs for each person?Secondly, how many days will the trip take? Thirdly, I would be highly grateful if you could let me know aboutthe accommodation and detailed plans. If you could send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects, I would be more than happy.
Thank you for your kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
3、感谢信
Directions:You have just returned from a visit to a university in Great Britain. And you were warmly treated there by Professor Smith. Please write a letter to express your thanks to him for his hospitality.
Dear Prof. Smith,
I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude to you. I am referring toyour warm treatment in Great Britain.
When Iarrived inOxfordUniversity, it was you whointroduced so many of famous professors and celebrated scholars at your University to me. You alsoinvited me to your home and treated me with delicious food.If it had not been for your assistance, I fear that I would not have had such a pleasant stay in Great Britain. My appreciation to your selfless help is beyond any words.
  I sincerely hope that I can repayyour kindness in the near future. Once again, please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I am looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely yours,
Li Ming
4、申请信
Directions:You want to apply for the following job: a personal secretary to the general manager, write a letter to Mr. Byron to:
1) show your interest,
2) describe yourself, and
3) explain why you would be suitable for the job.
Dear Mr. Byron,
I am writing to apply for(求职)the position asthe personal secretary to the general manager./(求学)(the opportunity for further study in your university).
I am fully confident that I am the right candidate. To begin with, I major insecretaryand will graduate from Peking University. I have a good academic performance in school and have been the top five students for four years in my grade.In addition, I amadiligent and cooperative girl.
Enclosed is my resume to provide additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
5、建议信
Directions:Write a letter to your university canteen, making suggestions for improving its service. You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET .
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a student of our university, who oftenhasmeals in our canteen.Generally speaking, ourcanteenprovides quite good food.However, I still have some suggestions for you tomake our canteenmore popular among students.
To begin with, I wonder whether you couldprovide more varieties of food. We do not have many options when eating in our canteen now.To continue薛应龙 , some students have complained about the price of the food there,would you pleaselower it down?
I do hope to have a bettercanteen.And I would be highly grateful if you could take my suggestions into consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
6、道歉(拒绝邀请)信
Directions:Suppose you have accepted Mr. Zhang’s invitation to dinner, but you have to change your plan for some reasons. Write a letter in about 100 words to make an apology to him.
Dear Mr. Zhang,韩世雅
I sincerely thank you forinviting me to dinner in your house next Sunday.
However, now, much to my regret that I may not be able tokeep my promisebecauseI have just been caught serious cold, which requires me to take a rest for a long time.And I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If I get better during this time, I will be there on time.
I am very sorry for that and really regret that I would miss such an excellent chance of enjoying the perfect dishes with friends.Besides, please give my regards toMr. and Mrs. Rogers when they come to dinner.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
7、祝贺信
Directions:Your friend Smith told youhe had started his own business.Write a letter to him to congratulate him and give him some helpful suggestions.
Dear Smith濮方 ,
I was happy to learn thatyou hadopened your own firmand I would like to express my warmest congratulations.
The final realization of your long-cherished dream should be attributed to your diligence, persistence and ambition.I am glad that your consistent pursuit of dream is rewarded now.As a good friend of you, I advise you to keep your ambition.Moreover, in response to challenges高联考研 , please neveroverestimate the difficulties and underestimate your ability.
Please accept my congratulations again. And I do believeyouand your firmwill achieve one success after another.
Yours sincerely兵藤一诚,
Li Ming
8、通知
Directions:Suppose your university is going to host a summer camp for high school students. Write a notice to
1)briefly introduce the camp activities, and
2)call for volunteers.
Notice
June 20, 2018
To enrich extracurricular activities,our school intends tohold a summer camp for students from high school on July 6金琴牙科 , 2018. The event will include English learning and basketball games.
Thus, volunteers for this camp are badly needed toassist us in organizing the relevant affairs, including reception, distribution of documents, etc. Candidates must haveadequate patience with the adolescents.Besides长男的媳妇 , the volunteers ought to haveoutstanding skills at English.Students who have previous experience as volunteers are preferred.
Those who are interested in taking part in it may sign up with the monitor of their classes before June 30, 2018.
Peking University

考研倒计时最后7天,要如何复习才能猛提分?专业课的复习应该如何安排?
学长学姐以过来人的身份告诉你矿山人家 ,要这么做!
《学长学姐初试陪考》视频 一天更新一个,一天帮大家解决一个考前大问题,就这样一直陪伴大家到考研结束哦,有没有很棒?
学长学姐初试陪考Day7粤海制革,专业课考前这么复习很稳!

准考证开始打印了东壁岛 ,
你们有遇到什么问题就看看
↓↓↓
打印准考证的注意事项超全汇总!

考研还有最后一个星期
18考研er,你有什么想说的?
19考研也可以留言写下祝福哦王凯歆 !

- END -

返回顶部